For your Bay Area real estate and construction matters, call on the Law Office of Michelle Leu Zaccone. Delivering the broad capabilities of a seasoned practitioner, Michelle safeguards your interests and creatively pursues the optimal results.
Prompt, amicable resolution
Serving as your general counsel, Michelle informs you of your best options and pursues expedient and fair solutions. Her compassionate and empathetic approach helps maintain good relations between the parties in a conflict.
When specialized expert knowledge is needed, Michelle draws from her long-standing network of trusted professionals – architects, engineers, attorneys and more. She focuses on a team approach to problem solving.
Clients and practice areas
Michelle works with developers, investors, business owners, entrepreneurs and private buyers and sellers in these matters:
- Commercial & residential real estate transactions and litigation
- Landlord/tenant disputes
- Construction contracts & disputes
- Contractor licensing, mechanic’s liens, stop notices and bond claims
- Probate litigation & elder care matters pertaining to real estate
- Business disputes & litigation
- Represent business owners in disabled access cases
- Transactions/disputes where Chinese language skills are required
For questions or assistance with your Bay Area real estate or construction matters, contact Michelle.